Who Does YOUR Marketing?| |
As we all look ahead to 2015 and beyond, it's time to seriously ask the question about:
- Who does our marketing?
- Have we differentiated our accounting practice within our local market?
- Are we gradually improving the quality of our clientele?
- Is our hourly fee realization rate improving?
- Are we generating more referrals than years past?
- Has the reputation of our firm improved locally?
Be honest in your assessment.
If you don't like your answers and want to become serious about improving the overall quality of your accounting practice (e.g., sales, profit margins, clientele quality, branding, etc.), then give some thought to BYF's Outsourced Marketing Program (OMP). The OMP starts as a three year program and about 50% of participants continue beyond the initial three year plan because the client acquisition costs are attractive and results are easy to measure quantitatively. The first six months take work on both sides but after things get rolling, it works like clockwork.
Participation in the program is limited and application is required.